About Me

My photo
Antwerpen, Belgium
I'm a New Zealander living in Belgium for 6 months

Friday, April 2, 2010

19 years ago, on a dark and stormy day, a screaming ape was born...

2 april 2010

Hello there.

So my dads birthday is on April Fools Day. Mine, is on world autism day. Not really sure what to make of that. Got to speak to the family this morning which was really good. Would've been good to talk longer though. And maybe in a warm home instead of an alleyway. I mean after the initial excitement, frostbite gets a little (c)old. See what I did there? Very witty indeed... In any case, I'm going out tonight which should be good, looking forward to that. Just got to make it through the day now...

I swear sleeping more doesn't make me less tired. The last 2 nights I've gotten like 2 hours extra per night than I usually do and I'm feeling completely dead. Like in a bad way.


I'm really keen for an early lunch. So about now would be good. So hungry. But then whats new right? I mean I'm hungry and tired, so basically I've just said the same things I've mentioned in almost every post. My god. Shut up about it already. I'm driving myself crazy here. I mean man-up already.

Ok good, glad I got that out. I feel somewhat refreshed. Its one of the feelings I don't usually openly despise - unless it's found in abundance inside others very early in the morning.

In any case I'm off, if thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone, was really good to log-in to my hotmail and have pages of facebook notifications. Cheers people, enjoy the rest of your day, and have a drink (or two) for me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment