About Me

My photo
Antwerpen, Belgium
I'm a New Zealander living in Belgium for 6 months

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Update

4 may 2010

This is more of an update blog than my usual rambling blog due to a healthy mix of laziness and lack of time. 

The train was 30mins late this morning. God knows why. Or maybe he doesn't. Not sure if they let him/her know about that kinda thing.

Karen says I should acknowledge that I'm her bitch. She wants me to go buy her a diet coke. If she asked for a normal coke I would probably consider it. I just don't see the point in drinking diet coke. I mean if you're going to drink something bad, at least do it in the tastiest way possible right?

I've been trying to change some things on my blog homepage - add some extra stuff, without much success. Its using the html so its not as simple as the other stuff. Not for my technologically challenged mind anyway. I'll see if I can get it right at some point soon.

I add new links fairly often (somewhere on the right hand side of this page) so if you don't already know them then check them out, most are pretty cool.

So I'm generally thinking of doing something new with the blog - layout and otherwise. Make it a bit more dynamic. This all largely depends on my technical abilities however and so may never come to pass. But time will tell.


Thats all for today, blog you later homies

No comments:

Post a Comment