About Me

My photo
Antwerpen, Belgium
I'm a New Zealander living in Belgium for 6 months

Friday, July 30, 2010

Update on Return to NZ PART 2

Fair people, I have a little announcement to make....

The decision has been made...

On the 7th of August I shall be catching a plane which will be loosely directed towards New Zealand :)
Not exactly sure when I get there at the moment- due to time differences and crossing time zones etc, but I though I'd just let you know all know that imma coming home.

That means a few things... apart from being able to see all of you charming people again, (whether you like it or not, and whether you know about it or not...) I will be able to come to your first gig Andrew :D which I am so keen for.

Jess F, I'm truly sorry I may tear my sister away from you briefly - but when is the actual party, cause I may not be there until afterwards...

Michael and Matt, sorry to disappoint you guys, but it seems I'll be around a little sooner than you'd like :p

To the rest of you family and friends, can't wait to see you all soon :D

Just though I'd let you know,

Cheers for now

11 comments:

  1. lol are you kidding? freaking awesome man, can't wait to see you. i was just supporting you and your trip.

    Matrim Cauthon

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yeah i know, but nope, no jokes here, will be back very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D :D :D :D Omg man!!!!! Sweet!

    i know you must be feeling kinda down about leaving early.... BUT.... im happy your going to be back!

    :D :D :D

    -Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes and no, would've been good to see a bit more but hopefully i'll be alive for a bit longer so i can see it later. sad to be leaving people here but really excited about seeing you guys again

    Really keen to see you live in your musical glory man:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just jizzed , u made my night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nawwwwwwwwww cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fergus i hate you nadav your the man :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. FOR FUCKS SAKE. NOW I HAVE TO SPEND FUCKING 20+ HOURS IN A FUCKING BUS.

    FUCK.

    I'll see you around the 24th of August. Party. My house. That time. Yeah.z

    P.S: You don't know how hard it was to type this drunk. I retyped drunk as drink 8 times.

    Your Favourite Aussie

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha awesome! many apologies, but the party sounds great, appreciate the effort of the 20 hours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sucks that you have to come home early mate but i got a bottle of vodka ready for when you get back, we gonna get really drunk and eat Wendies =D

    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  10. :) :) :) :) :) :)

    from anonymous

    ReplyDelete